Gambling is a very broad term. There are various forms and types of gambling. Each type is different from the other and has specific rules to it. Some forms of gambling require skills and knowledge of the game, whereas some totally depend on chance and random events. So let’s get started with two major types of gambling.
The casino provides a variety of fun gambling games. Earlier there were only brick and mortar casinos, but now we can play casino games online as well. Casino games include
- Dice games: A person uses dice to play these games. You throw a dice and bet.
- Sic bo
- Card games: Various types of Card games are played in Casinos. In these games, the player plays with the house rather than other players.
- House-banked Poker
- Casino War
- Slots: You have to create lines of matching symbols to win the jackpot.
- Roulette: You have to throw a ball onto a spinning wheel and bet which number, colour or row it will land in.
- Video Poker: You can play a simple 5 card Poker machine game in Video Poker.
It is the oldest form of gambling. From the Romans betting on the Gladiator to now people betting on Soccer games. People bet mostly on Horseracing, Soccer, Football, Basketball, Cricket and Fights. Types of sports betting include
- Moneyline: It is the simplest form of a bet. In this, you bet on one team, and if that team wins, you win.
- Parlays: Players make multiple bets in Parlay. The player has to predict all the outcomes correctly to win the whole bet.
- Spread Betting: It is a very risky type of bet. In this, each team is assigned a number. These numbers are added or subtracted from the final score. After adding and subtracting, the team with the highest score wins.
- Prop Bets: In this bets are placed on specific events of the match, i.e. which player will score first.
- Futures: In this bet, players try to predict the outcome months before the match.
- In-Play Betting: People make bets while the match is in progress. People use smartphones to bet.
- Second Half Bets: People place bets during the second half of a match.
- Head-to-Head: Two participants competing against one another and the bettor bets on who will achieve the result first.
- Teasers: Here, Wagers can be a combination of two or more games. To win, they have to predict the events correctly